Pages

06 August 2020

How to use ProPresser for Cabal Online

What I write here is the guide on how to use ProPresser for Battle Mode 3. You may want to adjust some skill settings and timing depending on the purpose of you using ProPresser. For this guide, I use it for farming alz in Chaos Infinity in one of Cabal Online Private Server.

Download ProPresser (I recommend the ones same as picture below)

IMPORTANT: Run ProPresser as administrator.


Navigate to Simple Presser by clicking Presser > Simple Presser (follow numbers shown in the picture above). You will see the green window on the right side of this picture.


Now, there are 5 empty boxes, this is where you will need to put your keyboard buttons. I will explain what those numbers and text I write in the boxes.
  • z [auto target for Cabal]
  • 90 [this is where I put my Aura and BM3, refer to the photo above]
  • 3 [my BM3 Attack 1, refer to the photo above]
  • 678 [skills for waiting for the cooldown of BM3, refer to the photo above]
  •   [this is space, not empty. To loot items. Press spacebar]



I will explain the timing below.

  • z for 1000ms : this just feels right to change target after doing BM3 attack 1 (1.2sec cast time)
  • 3 for 100ms : performing attack as fast as possible with minimum delay between each attack
  • 90 for 250ms : faster than 678
  • 678 for 500ms : slower than 90 (aura and BM3), BM3 is the priority here, you want it to be activated as soon as possible.
  •   for 50ms : looting as fast as possible, but this depends on your ping to the server